What We Believe
Our team members are vital to our success and deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. Our goal is to foster a culture where employees enjoy working at A to Z Meats and customers enjoy working with A to Z Meats.
Properly treated, trained and motivated employees are our greatest asset. With exceptional employees, we can meet our mission of creating a positive culture. With this culture in our workplace, we can supply our customers with high-quality products that exceed their expectations.
What We Deliver
We seek to provide a quality culture where our employees:
- Are monetarily rewarded and provided with a benefits package with consideration of their performance and contributions to our success
- Are provided with a safe and positive environment, including an open-door policy where any employee can talk with any management personnel whenever they desire
- Have opportunities for personal and career development through training, education and potential career path evolution
In order to create a positive workplace culture, A to Meats provides:
- A starting wage above required minimum wage
- Performance reviewed first-year raises
- Employee medical plan after your 90 days
- Five paid personal days each year
- Paid vacation time
- Holiday pay
- A meat purchasing program featuring employee discounts and special offers
- Shoe subsidy
- SQF, HAACP and workplace safety training
- Access to areas where employees can enjoy their lunch and breaks
A to Z Meats is committed to supporting not only the communities of our employees, but also those communities serviced by our customers. To give back, we donate products to food banks, schools, local businesses and municipal departments. We thoroughly enjoy connecting with these communities and using our food truck for outreach and fundraising.